More from Susan H. Greenberg
- A Safe Haven for Jaguars
- The Down Side of Title IX
- Is 8 Too Young to Leave a Kid Home Alone?
- A Gift for Teacher
- Should Students Be Forced to Perform Community Service?
- The Unvarnished Mom Takes on the Tiger Mom
- Extreme Room Parenting
- Why Can’t Kids Talk on the Phone?
- The Technology-Free Classroom
- Giving up the Green
- Raiding the Wine Cellar
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: lying to kids
It’s been a sobering week: we bid farewell to both the Tooth Fairy and Santa. First my 9-year-old daughter lost two teeth. When I suggested she put them under her pillow for you-know-who, she flopped around on her bed and, … Continue reading →