Susan H. Greenberg spent 22 years as a journalist for Newsweek magazine. She currently works as a writer, editor, teacher, and parent of three children, with whom she strives always to maintain a varnish-free relationship.
Join 970 other subscribers
- Loving the Company
- On College Tours, It’s the Pannini Press that Matters
- When Children Know Best
- The Jew and the Christmas Tree
- Where the Lunch Meets the Road
- Proud and Out in Budapest and Prague
- MWF, Looking for a Date
- Top 10 Signs You’re In Vermont
- The Trouble With Vermont
- Home is Where the Mess Is
More from Susan H. Greenberg
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Where the hell have I been?! OK, OK, OK, so I LOVE your writing. Keep it up, baby!
Lots of fun connections as I read through your pieces. Looking forward to reading future entries.
Couldnt stop laughing when I read your “freeloading” post. Very good!